CPS is proud to partner with the Cincinnati Health Department to provide COVID-19 vaccines. We are hosting two vaccine/booster opportunities for families and staff age 5 and older. These events are open to the public!
- 3–7:30 p.m. Friday, December 10, 2021
- 3–7:30 p.m. Friday, January 7, 2022
- Mt. Airy School, 5730 Colerain Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45239
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Please visit this link to schedule your online appointment
- Or call the Health Department Scheduling Hotline at (513) 357-7462
CPS is proud to partner with the Cincinnati Health Department to provide Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- Pfizer first, second vaccinations are available for everyone age 5 and older
- Pfizer booster vaccinations are available for everyone age 18 and older
- Moderna first, second and booster vaccinations are available for everyone age 18 and older
Other Vaccine Opportunities
Vaccines are available at the following Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, School-Based Health Centers (SBHC) anytime. Online appointments are not available. Please schedule your appointment by calling the SBHC. Parents must be present with children who are 17 years and younger.
- Hughes STEM High School, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday; call (513) 363-7554
- Rockdale Academy, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday–Thursday; call (513) 363-4704
- South Avondale, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday–Friday; call (513) 363-5522
Note: Boosters are not available at the SBHC locations.